The cost of a new website from start to finish is £500.
The £500 includes:
- > A choice of page template.
- > A proposal from us outlining how the new site could be organised.
- > New copy for each page (up to 10 pages).
- > Building the site as agreed with the new templates, the revised content and images.
- > One set of amends included in price.
- > Embedding Twitter feeds and sign-up forms for mailing lists.
- > Uploading the site for you, or handing over the files for you to publish, whichever you prefer.
Not included in the price is:
- > Sourcing images – we would normally expect you to provide images and logos, etc. If this is not possible and you want us to source them for you, we will agree a cost with you in advance.
- > Any more than one set of changes.
- > The cost of your domain name, eg www.yourwebsitename.co.uk (although we can advise you on this).
- > Hosting your website (we can offer advice on this too).
- > We can usually embed your online shop and other extras such as online bookings, etc but we discuss this with you and agree a fair price depending on how much work is involved.
Once your website is live, if you want us to update it for you we do this at an hourly rate of £40/hour.
If the update takes 5 minutes that’s all we charge you for. We never round it up.